Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) in France – Information and guidance
The Actilangue school is closed from October 31, 2020 to December 1, 2020. The office is working from home.
Transport and travel in France
You may travel freely, respecting the ‘barrier gestures’. In public transport (bus, tram, train), wearing a mask is compulsory. Taxis and private-hire vehicles are available. Restrictions on the number of passengers apply. You must wear a mask in vehicles where there is no physical separation between the driver and the passengers.
Specific health measures are in place at Actilangue school
– Wearing a mask is compulsory.
– Hydroalcoholic gel at the entrance of the school, in the corridors and the classrooms
– Antibacterial soap and paper towel for single use
– Provision of masks if necessary
– Signposting of the direction of circulation in the school
– Marking on the ground to respect the distance of one meter between each person
– In the classroom, only one student per table
– To limit biological risks, we do not use air conditioning or fans. The classrooms are ventilated by the permanent opening of the windows
– Daily cleaning and disinfection of the school
Health advice in and outside the school (barrier gestures)
The virus does not spread on its own. People who have the virus are the ones who spread it. Therefore, the following measures can help you protect yourself (and others) from the virus:
– Wash your hands regularly or use a hydroalcoholic solution
– Cough or sneeze into your elbow or handkerchief
– Blow your nose in a disposable handkerchief then throw it away
– Avoid touching your face
– Respect a distance of at least one meter from others
– Greet without shaking hands and without kissing